Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder


Help with Application to enter Judgement as other party defaulted in payments of Tomlin Order Schedule

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3608 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

I agreed to a Tomlin Order and they haven't paid! :-x


The court told me I have to fill in form N244 and apply to have a CCJ entered against them, then and only then can I commence enforcement of the Tomlin Order Schedule.


Does anyone know how to fill in form N244 to do this? I know these things need to be specific and I've found lots of advice on the net about filling in applications to set aside Judgements but this is completely different.


Any help would be appreciated!!


Thanks in Advance!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not that difficult.


Just explain the terms of the Tomin Order in the appplication.


Say something along the lines of this in box 10 in the N244...


"I respectfully request that the stay on the claim be lifted and that the Claimant have leave to apply for judgment against the Defendant following the Defendant’s failure to comply with Tomlin order dated XX/XX/XXXX, a copy of which is annexed to this application.


The Tomlin Order stated that the Defendant agreed to pay the sum of £XXX.XX by instalments of £XX.XX per month.


The Defendant has made no payments to the Claimantvsince the agreement was made.

The Claimant therefore respectfully requests that there be judgment for the sum of £XXX.XX."

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...