Help with Application to enter Judgement as other party defaulted in payments of Tomlin Order Schedule

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4968 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I agreed to a Tomlin Order and they haven't paid! :-x

The court told me I have to fill in form N244 and apply to have a CCJ entered against them, then and only then can I commence enforcement of the Tomlin Order Schedule.

Does anyone know how to fill in form N244 to do this? I know these things need to be specific and I've found lots of advice on the net about filling in applications to set aside Judgements but this is completely different.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks in Advance!

It's not that difficult.

Just explain the terms of the Tomin Order in the appplication.

Say something along the lines of this in box 10 in the N244...

"I respectfully request that the stay on the claim be lifted and that the Claimant have leave to apply for judgment against the Defendant following the Defendant’s failure to comply with Tomlin order dated XX/XX/XXXX, a copy of which is annexed to this application.

The Tomlin Order stated that the Defendant agreed to pay the sum of £XXX.XX by instalments of £XX.XX per month.

The Defendant has made no payments to the Claimantvsince the agreement was made.

The Claimant therefore respectfully requests that there be judgment for the sum of £XXX.XX."