Jump to content



style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4175 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts



I am new to the site and have found site extremely helpfull, I have recently CCA'D Moorcroft for 4 differrent accounts:







All of which were taken out prior to 2007 and which I do not hold any credit agreement for. Anyway they have received the initial CCA requests and I have received 2 letters the first letter basically said that because the account was so old theire clients no longer have the credit agreement and I was told to keep the original agreement sent when I first had the account, so basically they ahve not got it I sent a dispute letter for one of the accounts and have not paid them, the seond letter received states they have written to their client for the copy of the agreement and they wish me to make payment within 7 days a dispute letter also sent for this account. What do I do now basically I know these accounts are extremely old, I am sick to death with moorcroft changing their payment amounts as and when they feel like it, I also intend on sending SAR requests for all four accounts to reclaim any charges so that I can reduce the amounts owed. This is really hard work Im not wanting to avoid the debt I just want my copies of all agreements and any excessive charges refunded im sick of being bullied by these peopl, your response is greatly appreciated, I have a lot of work in fornt of me Nicola

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've moved your post and created a new thread.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts


Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.


Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit



17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, basically, those they have not supplied anything, as you say send 'Account in Dispute' and forget. If you are paying anything it is up to you if you want to continue, without an Agreement the accounts are un-enforceable through a Court. Some people stop paying altogether and just ignore all the threatening letters. If you want to continue to make payments then YOU decide how much YOU will pay, it is YOUR money. If they have an enforceable agreement and threaten Court the Judge would most probably not be best pleased and consider it an abuse of the Court process as you ARE paying.


Sending a SAR to each original creditor is the way to go if you are going to re-claim their charges.

Every journey begins with a single step :):)


Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.


If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You


The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA


Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...