HFO Capital

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4852 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

cheers for the email broken, really do appreciate you taking all this time to assist me mate. I am going to the CAB in about an hour, so if you or anyone else can tell me what to put on this acknowledgement of service I would be very grateful. Also, any idea what date to put on the turnbull CPR letter for them to reply to me by? or can I just submit my acknowledgement saying I am defending all of this claim and send it in? I really need help with these two points, as I want to do this today, I need to be able to sleep tonight, and I really haven't slept properly since I got this claim through my door, I'm exhausted. thanks in advance.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To give yourself more time, you have until 26th to submit youe acknowledgment, this will then give you a further 14 days for your defence.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

I am filling in the acknowledgement and N9B now, I have ticked that I am defending all of this claim, but I don't know what to put in the box marked 'Defence', I have to write something in there but haven't got a clue what, christ I am useless at this stuff, and I thought I was relatively intelligent, until now!

Right, in your N9 claim pack you would have received acknowledgement of service form and the N9B, if you tick box 1, I intend to defend all off the claim, but do not send off the N9B you have upto 28 days from service of the claim, to submit your defence.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

If Morgan Stanley sold your account to company No 446327 in September 2007, the company at that time was not HFO Capital Dublin, it was a company called Salaka Ltd.

If Morgan Stanley sold your account to company No 446327 in September 2007, the company at that time was not HFO Capital Dublin, it was a company called Salaka Ltd.

Salaka itself was not registered until the 17/9/2007, so if they sold your account on the 13/9/2007 there was not an actual company registered with that company number.

do you think I have a case then broken? the CAB wetre useless, get a solicitor they said - yeah right on my wage?

I have TWO notices of assignment too I have just realised - I'll post them up in a min, they are to different addresses, and with different text within the document too - does this mean anything?

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af34/gazz007/NOAfromHFOservices.jpg

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af34/gazz007/NOAfromsolicitor.jpg

both to two different addresses. First one was from HFO services, which I got after they first contacted me in May, I asked them on the phone to mail me at my current address, which they did, and the NOA from them was sent to me current address. THE second one I received at the house I no longer live at (moved away FIVE years ago), in spite of HFO services aggreeing to my new contact details, the solicitor ignored this and mailed his last letter before court action to my old address, why would they do this when I cleared up my whereabouts three months previous?

anyway, what you guys thnk of these two documents?

says to me that Morgan Stanley never sent them, because they would not send two different ones to two different addresses surely?

the solicitor's NOA clearly states that HFO Capital, Dublin, company No 446327 were sold the debt on 13th September 2007, surely this makes the claim invalid? I need to clarify for sure when they were registered legally to operate and purchase debts as HFO Capital, Dublin, and when they were registered with the Information Commissioner to be able to process my personal information. I think this should be my case for defence, what does everyone think?

The first one I recognise as it is the old format and does not say which HFO Capital the asignee is, the second one they have tried to rectify by stating Dublin, but HFO Dublin did not exist then.

ok broken, and indeed anyone else, do I have a strong case to defend this on the grounds that the date they claim to have been sold my account, they are admitting that they bought this debt and processed my information illegally?

the solicitor's NOA clearly states that HFO Capital, Dublin, company No 446327 were sold the debt on 13th September 2007, surely this makes the claim invalid? I need to clarify for sure when they were registered legally to operate and purchase debts as HFO Capital, Dublin, and when they were registered with the Information Commissioner to be able to process my personal information. I think this should be my case for defence, what does everyone think?

We can add it to the list and we have the proof in writing.

You now need to find out when and to who they sold this account and if Capital which one, have you tried contacting M S/Goldfish/Barclaycard yet.

Number not recognised mate, what now? does this weaken my position? do I need to find an up to date contact number?

You could try contacting Barclaycard and find out if they still hold data on you, if they say they do not ask for this in writing.