How can I get Egg to write-off my balance £200?

Googley2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4175 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have had an Egg Card for many years (10?) and recently went online to see that they are now putting the CCA on your online account. Mine is missing so I have sent a recorded delivery letter asking for it today. I am in big debt problem and phone them this week. They agreed to take £5 a month so long as I sent an income and outgoing sheet which I have done. Now I am wondering I could really do without paying this £5 a month and is there anything I can say to Egg to ask them to write it off - maybe in hardship cases??? I know its just a small amount but its also another entry on my credit file for the next 2 years to pay off.

I know the CCA wont have the correct terms on it because its too old and probably doesnt even exist.

Can anyone please advise me and if anyone has any similar cases with Abbey and Virgin (MBNA) I would love to be able to follow them if I could be pointed in the wrong direction.

Thanks very much.