BankFodder BankFodder

litestar

Refund heaven

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4920 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi everyone

Just to clarify my current position - Refund received £386.45. Not a lot but when you're skint - loads.

03/07/06 - LBA sent (had statements)

21/07/08 - deadline passed, cancel all DD, SO

02/08/06 - pt offered

02/08/06 - accepted as pt

09/08/06 - offer for Full amount

09/08/06 - accepted

29/08/06 - closed account

31/08/06 - Refund in account

I was all set to fill in court forms this weekend, instead I'm waiting for Monday to go get my money!!!:razz:

Thanks to all who have given their time, knowledge and expertise to make this happen. Great Job.....

Anyone looking here thinking about taking that first step..... go for it.... the guys here are fantastic with sound advice and the results speak for themselves.

Lyn

Guest NATTIE

Congratulations!

Congratulations litestar.

Are there any more in the pipeline?

If there are did you send a DPA SAR and a prelim letter, you should really be doing this to make your case watertight.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

congratulations. what does 'pt offered' stand for?

Data Protection Act to NatWest 22-07-06

Data Protection Act GE to GE 16-08-06

Mums Data Protection Act to Barclays 22-07-06

MUMS PRELIM CHARGES REQUEST AND SCHEDULE SENT 30-8-06

James prelim and sched sent30-8-06

James Lba sent 5-9-06

COBBETS DEFEND JAMES CLAIM deemed served 7-10 28 DAYS FROM THE 7TH TO DEFEND.

mums rejection of settlement offer sent back on 29-9-06 original lba sent 20-9-06 have until 4 oct to make full offer-not received Moneyclaim can go ahead.

Prelim to GE 10-10-06

I guess it is a partial or "goodwill" settlement, as in not for the full amount.

Lynn, impressive turnaround! I hope mine goes as smoothly!

NatWest latest: Charges settled in full + interest - 04/12/06

MBNA latest: Charges settled in full! - 20/11/06

Hello!

I am new to the forum and am desperate to claim my money back as I have been totally fleeced over the last few years.

It all started when I went on maternity leave with my first child. I went a few pounds overdrawn and received a fine, these then snowballed until I was £2,500 OD. Because they had fined my so much each month, I had been unable to get out of the hole, so the money just escalated.

I ended up taking out a loan (with the same bank, Natwest) to cover the OD. I am now OK but am angry because I know that, had I not been fined £30 a time, plus more, I would not now be paying back a loan over 5 years.

Does anyone know where I should send my request for all my statements to?

I am anxious to get this started, as my third baby is on the way after Xmas!

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

C x

Guest Mumofthreeboys

Hi robbed,

Watch your blood pressure in your condition :)

Have you checked out the NatWest forum?

This IS the NatWest forum :p

But it might be a bit more courtious to start your own thread, rather than hijack someone elses. Also, read through the FAQ sections of the forum because it has all the information you need to get started.

-andy-

Guest Mumofthreeboys
This IS the NatWest forum :p

But it might be a bit more courtious to start your own thread, rather than hijack someone elses. Also, read through the FAQ sections of the forum because it has all the information you need to get started.

-andy-

I am aware of that thank you sixspeed!!!

This was her first post - I hope people were nice to you when you first started.

Yes thanks! :) Though I didn't think I was being particularly unhelpful :confused:

The FAQ section does list everything you need to know. As it says all over the forum, that was the first place I looked before posting anything, and it answered a lot of questions I had.

Guest Mumofthreeboys
Yes thanks! :) Though I didn't think I was being particularly unhelpful :confused:

The FAQ section does list everything you need to know. As it says all over the forum, that was the first place I looked before posting anything, and it answered a lot of questions I had.

Very well done then :)

:rolleyes:

Robbed,

Try here, here and here to get you started.

You can send your DPA request to your branch (address will be on your statements or chequebooks), or to Natwest Customer Services in Bishopsgate.