Debt Collection agencies sent rubbish after a CCA - Now what?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4973 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Thank you to everyone here on CAG who has helped me to date with this:), I am now at the stage where I have come soo far and I am at a loss of what to do - I just feel like I have opened a can of worms and now dont know how to deal with what I have done!:Cry:

I have written to a number of debt collection agencies (the usual suspects Lowell, Moorcroft, Red, Apex and good old Robinson Way). I wont bore you with my sob story but inevitably Im now divorced and I have been left with this mess to clean up. Thanks to everyone on CAG I have managed to get through this - without them I dont know where I would be!:)

However I'm afraid I need more help!.....:confused:

I have requested CCA from all the Debt agencies and some have not been able to get them and have closed their Accounts, some however haven't and this is where I am stuck!

I have attached the letters that each agency has sent - if someone could let me know what to write back I would appreciate it as I know some of them have failed to do what was asked but how can I legally tell them this without making things worse for me and to make it as air tight as possible?!?!?!?:-?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give - I really appreciate it!:D

1st) Apex:mad: - I sent CCA Request on 16/7 and a failed letter on 30/7 - they sent something (without postage so I had to pay for it!) which they are saying is enough to continue with proceedings and to chase the account (See all attached)

2nd) Moorcroft:mad:- I sent CCA Request on 13/7 and failed letter 27/7 - they have now sent me a letter saying that although their client cant provide me the details I want - they still are going to chase me and want the money and will continue to tell the credit reference agencies? I know that this seems way off the mark and they cant do this however how do I say that to them? (See attached)

3rd) Lowell:mad:- I sent CCA Request on 13/7 and failed letter 27/7 - they sent a letter from their client with just the "Terms of your capital one card" ....and thats it - Oh and a leaflet "Important Information about yoru Capital One Card" - Again surely this isnt what I asked for and definately isnt enough? (See attached)

4th) Buchanan Clark + Wells:mad: - I sent them a break down of my finances and the debts owing along with a payment offer on 13/7 - which they agreed on 17/7. I set up the SO and that was that - until 4/8 I recieved a letter from them saying they want the full amount again! - what can I do with this - is this their review of the account they said could happen or are they just doubling up? (See attached)

Well That is all ( for now:-|) - as you can see a bit to do - and I havent got a clue what to do on any of them!- I am seriously at a loss now so any advice on what to write to each of them would be greatly appreciated - I know Im asking a lot and I both apologise and thank you in advance for your effort!

Thanks to BB & HS for their help so far - I couldnt have got this far without you both!;)

J

Apex_0001.pdf

Moorcroft.pdf

Buchananclark+wells.pdf

Lowell.pdf

Hi Everyone,

Thank you to everyone here on CAG who has helped me to date with this:), I am now at the stage where I have come soo far and I am at a loss of what to do - I just feel like I have opened a can of worms and now dont know how to deal with what I have done!:Cry:

I have written to a number of debt collection agencies (the usual suspects Lowell, Moorcroft, Red, Apex and good old Robinson Way). I wont bore you with my sob story but inevitably Im now divorced and I have been left with this mess to clean up. Thanks to everyone on CAG I have managed to get through this - without them I dont know where I would be!:)

However I'm afraid I need more help!.....:confused:

I have requested CCA from all the Debt agencies and some have not been able to get them and have closed their Accounts, some however haven't and this is where I am stuck!

I have attached the letters that each agency has sent - if someone could let me know what to write back I would appreciate it as I know some of them have failed to do what was asked but how can I legally tell them this without making things worse for me and to make it as air tight as possible?!?!?!?:-?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give - I really appreciate it!:D

1st) Apex:mad: - I sent CCA Request on 16/7 and a failed letter on 30/7 - they sent something (without postage so I had to pay for it!) which they are saying is enough to continue with proceedings and to chase the account (See all attached)

Are the terms and conditions related to the Agreement document at all, ie page 1 or 5 or anything, they look like a seperate photocopy of terms and conditions. Do not worry too much about their threats, they actually have to get this to Court first.

2nd) Moorcroft:mad:- I sent CCA Request on 13/7 and failed letter 27/7 - they have now sent me a letter saying that although their client cant provide me the details I want - they still are going to chase me and want the money and will continue to tell the credit reference agencies? I know that this seems way off the mark and they cant do this however how do I say that to them? (See attached) OK I have given you a letter on your other thread which you can again use on this one.

3rd) Lowell:mad:- I sent CCA Request on 13/7 and failed letter 27/7 - they sent a letter from their client with just the "Terms of your capital one card" ....and thats it - Oh and a leaflet "Important Information about yoru Capital One Card" - Again surely this isnt what I asked for and definately isnt enough? (See attached) Same response as other letter just remove the added extra sentence about them agreeing they have nothing.

4th) Buchanan Clark + Wells:mad: - I sent them a break down of my finances and the debts owing along with a payment offer on 13/7 - which they agreed on 17/7. I set up the SO and that was that - until 4/8 I recieved a letter from them saying they want the full amount again! - what can I do with this - is this their review of the account they said could happen or are they just doubling up? (See attached) OK - T Mobile continue to pay your standing order - it is for you to decide how much to pay and it is doubtful they would go to Court, they would look silly when you are paying.

Well That is all ( for now:-|) - as you can see a bit to do - and I havent got a clue what to do on any of them!- I am seriously at a loss now so any advice on what to write to each of them would be greatly appreciated - I know Im asking a lot and I both apologise and thank you in advance for your effort!

Thanks to BB & HS for their help so far - I couldnt have got this far without you both!;)

J

I have, hopefully given some help, a bit confused at times, but that is just me !

Hi Jedguard

You have left odd personal details on some of your letters (Account numbers) might be a very good idea to download them again making sure all details are removed

It's frustrating when you feel that you've reached a dead end but try not to worry as them that know will give more advice

Regards

R

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=

I have, hopefully given some help, a bit confused at times, but that is just me !

Hi HS

Apex - No the Terms & Conditions are not related by any way as far as I can see - it just seems to be a printout - could be of anything - no account numbers match up or anything (you wont see these as they have been deleted / part deleted)