Hearing, Grievance advice sought

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5000 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Group,

My better half has been working for a small firm for 20years as a sales advisor / sales

Her role changed last year when she was tasked to sell IT equipment that she had not sold before and did not have much experience in this particular area oif the business.

Monthly sales targets were introduced on this new area of business, the area that she had less experience with.

She has been to and called for a second capabilty hearing based primarily on these sales targets which are monthly as well as a few other issues which are very "wooly". She has received a wriiten warning about the targets not being reeched even though across a few months or quarter she would exceed the targets for these months as sales are up and down.

As stated she has been witht the firm for 20yrs with excellent record to date except for lower sales figures for a few months (not over 6mths or a year)

At the start of this process the company changed its MD and new directors are in place

My main question is around Grievance, would a letter at this stage be advised

We feel as she has been unfairlly treated her record is of company loyalty, hard work and zero sickness.

The company is following monthly based target as opposed to quarterly or bi annually which she would reach.

It looks to me like the company is trying to slim down and sack her by this route. They are not supportive

We have spoken to a solicitor and she has missgivings re the companies stance, we do too.

This is very stressfull for her and not helping her to achieve these targets also in the context of spending downturns for many of her clients.

Any pointers appreciated

Thanks

Franky