Credit Security Ltd being a nuisance

Massamum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4993 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I’ve received many letters from Credit Security over the last few months regarding a debt with Lloyds.

Each one increasingly more threatening.

One letter says if a payment proposal isn’t received by 13th Aug a claim would be prepared at XXXXXXXXXXXXX County Court.

I ignored them all as I have more pressing concerns at the mo (house repo looming).

Yesterday I received a letter from their solicitors giving formal notice that unless payment is received within 7 days a county court claim will be prepared at XXXXXX County Court.

They then go on to list court and solicitors fees that I will have to pay.

The letter from sols looks uncannily like the one from CSL, ie bar code, placement of date, headings etc.

Has anyone else received this kind of letter and should I be taking it seriously or add it to the ignore pile?

I haven’t sent a prove it letter yet, is it too late???

Thanks HS and crocdoc, I will send a letter off today – I’ve been searching round the new site but can’t find the template letters, could you pls direct me to where I can find them? Thanks

Should I write to the solicitors as well as the DCA?

Any chance you can scan and post up the missive the 'sols' sent you?

Personally I would hit back and send them a CPR request where they will have to provide you with the evidence they intend to use in court, this normally has the desired effect of total silence!

Remember to report all these fools to the relevant authorities for added satisfaction.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!