Vodafone debt with Lowell group - result!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5000 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've been playing letter ping-pong with various DCAs and their respective solicitors (Fredricksons/B. Carter/Red/Lowells Financial/Lowells Fortfolio 1) over an alleged debt of under £100 to Vodafone (which is nearly 6 yrs old) for the last 7 months. They could provide no proof that the debt is mine. Even B. Carter conceded defeat and confirmed that "no further action would be taken".

Last week I finally had enough of Lowlife's threato-grams and wrote advising them that owing to the disproportionate amount of time I spent dealing with their correspondence that I would start charging them an admin fee to respond to each future letter I received from them. They advised me that "this will not be considered by us either now or in the future".

However, after reviewing my account, "their client has taken the commercial view in relation to this matter and, as a gesture of goodwill and strictly without any admission of liability, is prepared to discontinue this matter against" me!

Moral to this tale is: Keep the faith, don't be intimidated by their tactics and keep on hacking away at them and eventually they disappear.

That is until they sell the "debt" onto another unsuspecting bottom-feeder. BUT, they'll be easy to deal with.

Impecunious! :)