Shame Dodgy Car dealers - 1.John Morgan Cars 2.Cheshire Van Sales

lynz60
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2811 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:mad:John Morgan Cars in Denny, Scotland...NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We recently bought a second hand car from John Morgan Cars in Denny, Scotland...

He sent my toddler and myself off in a vauxhall astra which had advisory notices on it for the brake system. He knew we were about to drive down a motorway and said nothing. This man has no conscience and when confronted about how he had failed to meet his responsibilities as a dealer (under trading standard's law a second hand car dealer must ensure a car is roadworthy before selling it, and that's in black & white MR MORGAN not grey) said it was 'just your luck'!

Knowingly putting a two year old's life at risk (total brake failure occured) is not luck but could have resulted in negligent homicide! Trading standards are now involved and we are awaiting enforcement. In the meantime I am doing my best to ensure he doesn't get the chance to put any more lives at risk!

• 4 years later...

I wish to inform you on hear as i got ripped off this year in January by a rogue van dealer in Dukinfield Ashton under lyne Manchester called Cheshire Van Sales.

Bought a Van and which had many faults and was promised by the sales team they will sort it out within 2 weeks. Its now July and i still waiting. They bully and threaten you to go away. Cheshire Van Sales are Nothing but **** bags - low life - bullies. Cheshire Van Sales promise you the earth and deliver absolutely nothing. You would be wise and not use this company they are total con men.Just Remember Cheshire Van Sales What goes round comes round.

Paddy Kelly

Hi

If you would like advice on your issue it would be better to start your own thread in the our motoring area and give a brief history of whats happened that way you will get specific advice for your issue.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Name & Shame does no good.

Just look at Arnold Clark. No one I speak to has a good word to say about them, yet they go from strength to strength.

The public are so gullible and forget what they have heard, even to save a few pounds on the purchase price.

Saving a few quid on the initial purchase price can be false economy as can these so called warranties.

OK Conniff, but as has been said on here several times in the past, the car buying public don't know about this web site until they land in trouble.

It's a pity we could not make these posts readily seen by all car buyers.

• 4 months later...

DODGY VAN SALES IN CHESHIRE

My husband had a dreadful experience when buying a second hand van from Cheshire Van sales. They are nothing but a Dodgy Van Sales in Dukinfiled Cheshire.

If you ever come into contact with a sales fellow called peter (Surname removed to protect CAG from Potential Liable -SS) then run for the hills. He will promise you anything and everything to make his sales targets and deliver nothing.

Arthur Daley is back in town.

Edited by SabreSheep
Removed last name to prevent possibel defamation case -Name the company not the individual please :)

I don't think Arthur Daley ever left. Car sellers will never get rid of the bad name 'they have made for themselves'.

Car sales are seen as an easy buck which is why there are so many backstreet sellers and as has been shown so many times in the past it pays off with even the courts and bailiffs not able to do anything.

• 7 months later...

RIP OFF VAN SALES IN CHESHIRE

I Travelled over 3 hrs from Glasgow to see a van off auto trader that CHESHIRE VAN SALES had on offer. the photos of this van on auto trader were totally a miss representation of the van on the forecourt.

The sales people are liars and nothing but time wasters. Do your homework on this van sales in Cheshire before you travel to look at any of their vans.

Julian Bird

• 1 month later...

UNTRUSTWORTHY VAN SALES IN CHESHIRE

I Purchased a used van on the 9th of March, less than 725 miles later engine, clutch, flywheel and starter have all failed, apparently accepting a discount for a vehicle apparently leaves Cheshire Van Sales clear of any responsibility to provide a vehicle fit for purpose.

No reply to email communication and had to chase all day just to be told, if your not happy then write a letter to the director Jeff Miller. Poor service and I wouldn't recommend anyone using this sales garage

My experience with the [removed] & owner Jeff Miller has been a bad one so i would recommend you stay well clear of Cheshire Van Sales in Dukinfield Cheshire. I fed up with your false promises and [removed]

John Holden

Edited by Conniff
changed 'recommend you not stay clear' to 'recommend you stay clear'

no it doesn't

under soga/cra doesn't matter if an item was discounted or given away

its covered.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...

Don't go near Cheshire Van Sales, I won't go into to many details because of the Salesman's threatening behaviour but be very very careful and not to be trusted.

They don't return calls , people have left all the usual crap . Just put it this way they are being investigated by the firm that provide them with their finance and others

You have been warned :-x