Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion - Bleaching Clothes -Anyone else?

LB145

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

For some time now I have been getting bleaching stains on towels, bedding and clothing - I could not understand it - towels all washed together, bedding washed together, polo tops and T- shirts washed together. Mentioned this to a friend and she said that she had the same but did not now the reason - both use the same wash powder - so I changed brand - changed fabric conditioner - the stains are still appearing this had been going on for some time and I have even questioned the water supply! My son just complains that Ik eep bleaching is tops and I cannot wash clothes!!!

Just been on holiday and purchased my teenage son all new clothes (rather expensive ones) and whilst ironing the holiday stuff I noticed that it was just his clothes all around the collars that had bleach marks, also his shorts around the zip and th back pocket - MY SON USES CLEAN & CLEAR DEEP CLEANSING LOTION FOR HIS SKIN ON HIS FACE! There is no warning on the bottle that this can happen - over time this had ruined alot of towels, bedding and expensive clothing. Especially all is current clothing - Any suggestion as to approaching the company or who to contact?

Halifax Card (OH) -2.9% reinstated - Sucess!

Santander/House of Fraser (1) PPI Refund plus 8% plus LOC

Santander/House of Fraser (2) PPI Refunded plus 8% plus LOC

Penalty Charge Notice - Representation accepted and PN cancelled - £120