Not posting here anymore

Guest Cartaphilus

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Cartaphilus

Not going into explanations, and if it costs getting any further help then so be it. But for the benefit of the person this is aimed at but the police are more than aware I have been getting harassment and they are also looking into it.

I don't feel I can post here anymore now after seeing that.

PS And for the person this is aimed at, you know who you are, if you'd care to test the above hypothesis out and mistakingly assume I am posting it for the sake of it, then I will be more than happy to excercise - in fact, more than, to get this persistent harassment finally dealt with once and for all - out.

Goodbye.

hi, i am so sad to read this, this is exactly what i have just posted a few minutes ago on the debt collection touting for business thread, i was saying the banks, debt collectors, loan sharks, they are not human, they are evil, wicked, and need to be brought to justice, and i was saying what are we caggers all going to do about it, you only have to read these posts, they harrass people in hospital, and i heard one man was harrassed by the halifax, on his death bed, and dies shortly afterwards, this has to all stop, and stop now, this is the time for change, and if this cag site is the only way to do it, then we caggers had better are stand together, because there is nothing else out there for us, i do not know what has happened to you so you have now been driven away from this forum of cag, but this cannot and must not be allowed to happen anymore, i can vouch for it, and i for one have had more than enough!! totiesquoties.

:p[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

totiesquoties

MY ADVICE IS BASED ON COMMON SENSE AND KNOWLEDGE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I AM NOT LEGALLY TRAINED, AND ALWAYS CHECK LEGAL ISSUES EITHER WITH A LEGAL PERSON, OR

THE APPROPRIATE LEGISLATION. :rolleyes:

IF I HAVE HELPED, PLEASE PRESS MY STAR, THANK YOU.:lol:

Bloody hell Cartafilus, it must be something really serious for you to post like that.

Dont let these barstewards get you down mate, we all need a little help from time to time no matter how knowledgable we may or may not be.

I for one have read many of your posts/replies with interest and wouldnt want to see you go.

You are not alone. If you are getting grief then come back into the collective fold and lets give some collective grief.

Best of luck mate