twoman

rbs Credit card

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3131 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All,

Requested cca from rbs and have sent me....agreement?

Could someone please advise if it's enforceable.

Second doc attached is apparently the reverse of the agreement.

rbs reverse aggreement.pdf

The prescribed terms are not within the four corners of the signed agreement, the 'reverse' is the T&Cs and even if they actually were the reverse of the signed document I can't see any mention of credit limit, repayment terms or the right to cancel.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Hi Cerbs,

"Prescribed terms in all four corners" what does this actually mean.

I pressume by your comments that it is unenforceable.If so should i SAR them or .......?

Hi Cerbs,

"Prescribed terms in all four corners" what does this actually mean.

I pressume by your comments that it is unenforceable.If so should i SAR them or .......?

See; http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?162851-Consumer-Credit-Agreements-a-guide-to-enforceability

I've just checked your documents again.... those T&Cs are definitely and irrefutably not the reverse of that signed agreement. You signed that agreement in 1991 and those T&Cs mention that the interest will be fixed until 1998 (sec 5 i )... now what credit card company ever fixes interest for 7 years?

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's what it says on the top... an application devoid of all the prescribed terms + the right to cancel and is unenforceable.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Cerbs,

It was taken out in 97...their stamp top and bottom of page.

Sugar.. I read it as 91, never mind because it's still unenforceable as it doesn't contain all the prescribed terms , l. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cerbs,

Should i SAR them? or send a letter?

Did you pay any PPI on this a/c and have they sent you a default notice?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Cerbs,

Honest answer don't know although credit report says DN issued in Oct 2007

Any PPI?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don't know haven't got any statements.

Send a SAR then, see what that throws up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ok will do.

Hi twoman.

Have had a look at your post above and i'm not so sure that the App Form is as naff as it first appears.

The info in the box in the bottom right hand corner of the front page - I can see some references to 'conditions overleaf' and cancellation rights but it's not clear enough to see it properly.

Is there any mention of payment terms or the like?

M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

The right to cancel is there but it was masked by their stamp, however I can't see any credit limit or reference to it or repayment terms.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Me neither.

Thats why I wondered what else was in or around that box. I can see the words "the current conditions of use ("conditions") as set out overleaf apply"

M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

Hi twoman,

I've enlarged the view of that 'box' (now i'm on a better PC ;) ) and I can see references to APRs, repayment terms etc.

Still not clear enough to see it properly. Are all of the PTs in the box?

M

Hi M&M,

PT's ...i assume are prescribed terms?

The agreement is very unclear and hardley readable I think because of the photo copy they have sent.

I guess the only way is to see the original but the reverse is crystal clear!

Hi M&M,

PT's ...i assume are prescribed terms?

Yes

The agreement is very unclear and hardley readable I think because of the photo copy they have sent.

I guess the only way is to see the original but the reverse is crystal clear!

Well, that's aproblem for them then :)) It has to be a legible copy. Not a lot of good if that's as good as it gets.

M

Hi Caggers,

Anybody heard of regal credit solutions.

Hi Caggers,

Anybody heard of regal credit solutions.

Not dealt with them myself yet but they're known on Cag. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?230202-Regal-Credit-Solutions-anyone-had-dealings

M