a years worth or charges for same account, can i get the defaults removed? help please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3922 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello

i was looking on here today and saw a template for banks about multiple defaults for the same account and that you can get the muliple defaults removed - there wasnt much info on it, so not sure whats what and what to do really.

The account in question is an old account of mine that id forgotten i had and then moved etc, noticed it on my credit file and there have been defaults on my file every month for about a year-- for the same account, the same debt - it was a failed DD and the charge was for £30

i have now cleared the original amount the account is due to be closed. is there anything i can do?

• 1 month later...

nope nothing, i havent had any replies.

a friend of mine seems to think that theres nothing i can do and they just stay there for 6years.

The account isnt in use, and has now been closed, after the collections team agreed that i could pay the original failed DD amount.