Dreams £800 bed two years and one house move later...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4995 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

We brought a bed in may 08 from dreams at a cost of over £800 with the materess. We paid to have it delivered and assembled. We moved in sept 09 and took the bed with us meaning we had to take it apart ourselves and re install it when we got to the new house. Which we have done. however since we moved it, no matter how many nuts and bolts i tighten it is making the most horredoius noise even when turning over at night it creaks. if i get into bed and the Mrs is asleep then it'll wake her up and vice verser.

I went into the store but they were not interested in helping me when there were sales to be made. I even got a handy man to look at it and he cant see what the problem is.

I have the CS number to phone in the morning, is there anything I need to know before i phone? I know that things should last for a decent amount of time. does that inculde me moving it?

From what i have read on here i will no doubt have to start writting letters. I do not want a new bed or materess all i want is this one to be as solid as when we brought it. we thought at the time buy cheap, buy twice but it seems we may have to buy expensive twice instead.

Any help is appreciated.