TNC Legal Services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4979 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone had any dealing with this lot?

Its been a hellish day, my son was re-admitted to hospital again, and Ive come home about 30 minutes ago to find a message from them on the phone, asking for my son.

So I bit the bullet and called them(I know I shouldnt have) and they have refused to talk to me, insisting that they talk to my son, who I explained had learning difficulties and severe health problems and was currently in the hospital as we talk.

I have a funny inkling its about money he allegedly owes for college fees after he had to drop out in March due to health reasons. We were told by his guidance to ignore any letters that came in about fees, as it was a medical reason that he had to leave.

Ive contacted the college but cant get hold of his old guidance teacher. Im very angry about this, and wont be telling my son, as stress just makes his health worse.

Should I fire off the prove it letter to these guys or just wait til I hear back from college?

ignore them

they are a dca and have no legal powers

prob just brought the alledged debt on a phishing list.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have spoken to the college, and got it sorted out at their end, but yet TNC called this morning, and wanted to talk to my son, completely ignoring the fact that he is in the hospital!

ignore them

just phone muppets

i'd complain to the OFT/ICO/FOS etc by letter

the more people do this the more the file on these leechers mounts up.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...

After talking to the college and being told that we would have no more problems, these muppets called again today, my daughter answered the phone and gave it to her brother, not realising who they were. They threatened my son with court, and he hung up after I told him in a loud voice so they coule hear to hang up on them.

Im currently writing a very strongly worded letter to the college, and going to report these leeches to Trading Standards as well.

UPDATE

Letter of Telephone Harrassment off to TNC, and currently composing letter for Trading Standards, as the stress and worry they have caused him has landed him back in hospital, and he had only been out a week:mad2:

Update

College has cancelled the debt, yet another letter appeared today. I called them, and they have informed me the account is now closed.

So I shall wait and see what happens next!