Business bank charges. Natwest are ignorning me. Help?

dipstick99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4816 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I opened my natwest account under the impression that i was going to get 2 years free business banking. Yet i have been charges for banking for over a year. I know its stupid of me not to have checked properly but how can i go about claiming these back. Also i am a student and had a student account on the side with a £1300 overdraft. I was told i did not have to pay this until i finish university and that it would be interest free until then, somehow natwest have got it into their heads that i am not allowed both a business account and student account. Yet when i opened the student account the my business manager knew very well that i was a student. So right not they are trying to consolidate my red balance from student and my red business balances into one, to get me to pay them off. Customer services are useless, my business manager is useless and i am lost. On the phone today a girl actually hung up on me. I will never bank with Natwest again, by far the worst banking experience i have ever had.

Please advise on what i should do, any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Dip

I opened my natwest account under the impression that i was going to get 2 years free business banking. Yet i have been charges for banking for over a year. I know its stupid of me not to have checked properly but how can i go about claiming these back. Also i am a student and had a student account on the side with a £1300 overdraft. I was told i did not have to pay this until i finish university and that it would be interest free until then, somehow natwest have got it into their heads that i am not allowed both a business account and student account. Yet when i opened the student account the my business manager knew very well that i was a student. So right not they are trying to consolidate my red balance from student and my red business balances into one, to get me to pay them off. Customer services are useless, my business manager is useless and i am lost. On the phone today a girl actually hung up on me. I will never bank with Natwest again, by far the worst banking experience i have ever had.

Please advise on what i should do, any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Dip

Make a formal complaint to them, heading it in capital black letters formal complaint and send it to

:- Customer Relations,Ground Floor,Natwest House,225 Shenley Road, Borehamwood,Herts,WD6 ITE

Send it by recorded delivery.

Edited by miss muppet
wanted to add something

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

also send emails to them use this email: (pm me for it as the forum would not let me post as I have under 20 posts)

use recorded delivery, special delivery send a letter and email every week if you have to have a special folder for your Natwest Complaint s do not give up as they want to exhaust you let me know how it goes.

Never ask for statements, specifically request a list of transactions

If you do ask for statements you may be charged £10 a time, and over six years that’s £720, yet asking for a list of charges should be fine.

40 Days to comply or seek remedy fronm the information comissioner!!

Don't have it