swa10

PPI Reclaim

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3652 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have started the process of CCA all my creditors and replies are begining to come back some good news some not so good news.

All of my loans and credit card debt dates back to 2000 with no new credit being taken since 2005.

I was wondering how to either ask about the payment protection insurance taken out with these loans or to claim back PPI money if it has'nt covered the debt.

I cannot for the life of me remember if all loans or credit cards had PPI so I was wondering if there was any way of finding out which had PPI and which I can claim back.(I know some had PPI).

In essence I want to start the ball rolling to claim back any PPI owed to me and dont know where to start..

the cca's will tell you that

pers i'd start a thread in the ppi section

and do some reading of the stickys up the top

part... notes for claimants.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.