maka456

Landlord not fixed water pump

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3642 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello all,

I need some advise as is now really affecting me and losing sleep, around 2 1/2 weeks ago my pump which is needed for my shower and wash basin and kitchen sink stopped working, I notified the landlord the day this happen d and he got back to me that day and said he would get onto the plumber who installed it, a week went by and all went quiet, so I rang the landlord again this time he got back to me the next day said the original plumber who installed the pump had not got back to him and said he would ring another plumber to get it sorted and apologised.

It's now been over a week and I called him yesterday and left a message again and there was no answer. This is really affecting my life now, because without the pump I get no hot water as the pressure is so low so I can also have no showers and have to go round my fathers to use his.

Everytime I want to wash up/have wash I have to boil the kettle!!!.

Now I I dont want to make problems for myself and get my self evicted and would like to deal with this in a nice way, I wont hold rent because that could get me in arrears from what ive read, any advise please?.

Thanks.