Egg online statement

isucwrowftts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi.

About 18 months ago I contacted egg and said I couldn't afford their minimum payments and offered them a pro rata payment instead. To be fair Egg were good about this and talked me through what to do, how to pay etc, and in due course recieved a DN and letter of termination of the card.

I carried on paying the agreed amount and recevied contact from Apex saying they had taken over the account. I CCA'd them and eventually got some, but not all the paperwork from them. During this time my account dissapeared from the Egg website.

Apex stopped contacting me, the payments to Egg carried on as usual and after a while my account was reactivated on their website.

Just had a look and I can't see any statements since the account was terminated, and each month my payment goes in and a few days later an 'adjustment' takes it out. I have to log in each month as this payment and adjustment only show up in recent transactions and disapear when a new month starts.

Surely Egg should tell me where my payments are going to, if I'm being charged interest etc.

Any help on this greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

D.

• 2 weeks later...

In November last year I SAR'ed Apex and received back a letter saying they were still waiting for a Statement of Account from Egg but enclosed the CCA and the account would remain 'in dispute' until then. As per my post above I've heard nothing from either Apex or Egg up until now but have just read this thread..

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?274033-Apex-has-passed-account-back-to-Egg-cos-no-agreement

and wondered if there is something similar happenening with my account ie Apex don't want it for some reason..

Has anybody got any ideas... I don't want to rock the boat with either of them but it would be nice to know who I'm paying and how much I owe them.

Cheers,

Isucwrowftts