N244 successful - any tips for the court date?

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3696 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

Well I've got the court dates for my 2 PCN's that never arrived.

Quick history: No idea what I've actually done wrong but 2 fines 'arrived' at my old address (must have just moved) in Nov 2009. Changed data with DVLA not straight away but fairly quickly for insurance purposes (was on holiday after the move and stayed with a friend for 2 weeks before the move). Forward to Sept 2010, bailiffs show up etc. Filled Stat Dec forms etc, refused (surprise surprise) and sent N244 forms (a wee bit late), they got stuck in the postal strike early 2010 (registerd mail so I have proof). TEC helpful and resent forms. 2 weeks later court dates through! So a success of sorts.

Now, anyone know what the heck will happen on the day? Starting to get nervous. Do I need to take anything with me (apart from the forms I sent in of course). I've heard its only 10 mins long and that I should claim for the 2 x £75 if I win. Is my case strong? How do I prove it all!?!

If I win will the bailiff still chase me? The car is hidden away from London and I really want to sell but am waiting on the outcome of this case next month. Any advice? :confused: