A Brilliant vets

Fleurbelle
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4968 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all Have just been reading through the threads on here and have to add that there is a fab vets in Wellingborough if you live near there. We live a bit away from them but travel to go there. They are called Swanspool veterinary surgery and they have always been brilliant. If you cant afford to pay in one go then they dont get stressed over it as long as you are up front with them. Many a times I have paid for treatment in installments plus their prices arent as high as other vets. They also really really care about the animals x

That sounds a bit like my vet here in Aberdeen. He is brilliant. One of our dogs took a hypo the day before we went on our holidays, he even came out to the house to look at her in the evening and didnt even charge us for it. He also lets us pay up any meds and treatments.

For anyone in Bournemouth/Poole or a bit further out - Tom Mowlem at the Winton branch of companion care - dogs whatnots of vets, kind caring, treats wildlife, farm animals and avian (which is why I started going) not overly expensive, helps you do all your insurance claim for you, home visits, gives advice on phone and e-mail. Gave me the benefit of the doubt one skint bank holiday! Even does acupuncture, and dog whispering, a very nice sound guy. All his staff are likewise. Open 7 days a week bar Xmas Day an no extra fee for a Sunday. Just the job.