can anyone lend me :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4998 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

about £330,000

pretty pretty please theres good reasons for it...

well semi good reasons

well hell i just want it

just been on the ussual family holliday turns out the block of holliday flats we use is up for sale as the current owners have a disabled son who needs care and better access. along with that our favourite cheese shop is up for sale as well due to owner retirement shame really best cheese shop around and there turn overs around £135,000pa with a rent of 11,000pa

real shame about the holliday flats being for sale is that at one point they were owned by a great great aunt and my grandmothers wedding reception was held there..

so all joking aside does anyone else have holliday stories that suck as i need cheering up

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

ta is this going to be like that time i was printing fivers?

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

hmm the turn over of the holliday flats is probably a little low

its 3 flats, 4 if you convert the owners appartment, currently going at around £300pw at an average take up of probably around 35-40% slightly more during september due to local events, and summer as is seaside resort, actually on the seafront.

takeup and £ could probably be improved with a small makeover and a bit of advertising as it is a fairly old style of decoration, the problem is that 2 of the appartments are only one bedroom thats harder to improve

beleave me its something im thinking heavly of as could live in the owners accomidation, OH is ussualy in all day to run the appartments and i could work in the cheese shop but its something thats only a dream really

Please note:

how do you go about getting a buisness loan

might sound silly but im actually considering the idea at the minuite, not living up there myself but running it through an agency for the holliday appartments so all 4 could be utilised and employing someone to run the shop.

starting to knock up a rough business plan, i.e. what i would expect it to turn over, how to improve turnover, how to improve takeup, and what its likely to cost.

having stayed in one of the appartments i have a rough idea of layout and how this could be improved from the current 1 bedroom holliday appartments to 2 bedroom which is likely to be more appealing to familys. and how to modenise the appartment such as removing a non supporting wall, which would turn a seperate kitchen thats too small to dine in to a kitchen diner with sea views again more appealing

advertising i feel that could be improved by partially going through an agent for holliday bookings as this isnt currently the case relying on word of mouth and a small self built website.

the website could be improved for by example an online booking section, allowing payment of deposits by paypal/card/google checkout as the current options for deposits are cheque/cash only

also by say a small local attractions section, there is several attractions in the local area all within around 10 mins drive such as zoo's, sealife centers, peirs, shopping centers, wildlife reserves etc

Please note:

thats the spirit, you go for it labrat, dreams do come true and there is no reason why your should not as well. You seem to be working along the right lines. If I were you I would make an appoitment at the bank to see a businness advisor. He or she will guide you in the process and advise you on the best loan you can take up. I believe there are grants available for new businesses as well. Good luck

Go for it. You can get there. Its amazing what we are capable of.

I am a firm believer that people have it in them to realise a dream, no matter their current background or circumstances. It takes effort and determination, time and some luck.

dropped the idea again

the numbers jsut dont add up to whats needed

Please note: