3rd Party made F&F plus payment AFTER cancellation of agreement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5002 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I canceled my agreement with a Debt Elimination company, the relevent thread is here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?219311-First-step-Finance/page4#post3045417

After the deduction of fees and monies paid creditors (in dispute anyway) there were about £2300 left. They then made F&F settlements to some of my creditors AFTER I canceled the agreement and apparently made payments to them. The reason for that is so that they can pocket 25% of the money I "saved", according to the agreement.

In my opinion it is unlawful payments, they still made negotiations and payment when they NO LONGER represent me.

Any thoughts about it? Am I right considering it unlawful payments?

“We believe Capital One Law takes privilege over UK Law” – Sven Lagerberg – Capital One.

-----------------

By supplying ALL the documents WILL NOT answer your questions but by supplying a SELECTIVE few will. – Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Separate requests with a fee should be made to ALL relevant Data Controllers in an organisation. - Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Our t&c's overrides ICO guidelines when reporting to CRA's - Karon A Bullock - Capital One

If you cancelled how did they get their hands on your money, what do you mean there was 2300 left. Left where?

There doesn't appear to be any posts from your self on the link provided.

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

link now works

pers i'd keep to one thread

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

link now works

dx

The link works but the poster doesn't appear to have contributed to the thread, so cannot see the connection

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

??

from that link its directly to their posts...

it actually starts at 177

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The link works but the poster doesn't appear to have contributed to the thread, so cannot see the connection

There are plenty of my posts on the link, do not whether if it is taken you to a different thread.

I paid them for the elimination of debt, getting CCA's seeing whether they are enforceable, etc. They do not pay, beside some token payments if they think it is enforceable. etc. You make payments to them every month, which are kept in a fund.

I realised they are utter rubbish and that I can do a far better job myself and canceled the arrangement. They told me that the money in the fund must go to the creditors, something that the MoJ told to be untrue, I told them that I do not give them permission to make any more payments after the cancellation letter, which states very clearly that I cancel the agreement with immediate effect. Despite this they made F&F arrangements with some creditors and apparently paid them. Part of the agreement is that should they get something written off, i.e. using F&F settlements, then they can keep 25%.

“We believe Capital One Law takes privilege over UK Law” – Sven Lagerberg – Capital One.

-----------------

By supplying ALL the documents WILL NOT answer your questions but by supplying a SELECTIVE few will. – Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Separate requests with a fee should be made to ALL relevant Data Controllers in an organisation. - Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Our t&c's overrides ICO guidelines when reporting to CRA's - Karon A Bullock - Capital One

link now works

dx

I put the question here because the original post is not in the debt collectors forum and should you post in the original forum, then you seldom gets a response.

-----------------

------------------

------------------

??

from that link its directly to their posts...

it actually starts at 177

dx

Many people posted before me on that thread (therefore it will take some time to get where I have posted) and they seems not be participating anymore, therefore I directed it to the end because I posted most of the latter messages.

-----------------

------------------

------------------

this is the pitfall of not making your own threads, your info gets strewn across many

its better to post a link to your own thread even if you join a mass one

matters not 'where' your org thread is, you caN ALWAYS GET IT MOVED AROUND IF YOU DEEM IT PRODUCTIVE. [opps caps]

DX

and they