welcome loan - trouble paying

paulaiks
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4995 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you've got a copy of you credit agreement, you can see if you have been charged any unessecary fees. these fees along with ppi can be claimed back which in turn can be deducted from your final balance or can be taken off your monthly payments which means you will be paying less each month.

Whens you next payment due ?

Sorry pal, getting ahead of myself !

To be honest, i think you will end up worse off if you have to inform them that you are finding it difficult meeting payments. they may lower the monthly payments but the interest will just keep going up and you may be paying more at the end of the agreement. ( judging by other posts on this forum, that seems to be the case. )

If you got time before youre next payment, it may be worth while to put in a claim against these scroats for your ppi etc, if they've added it on that is, to bring you're balance down.

someone with better knowledge about this could help you out better.

Sorry pal, getting ahead of myself !

To be honest, i think you will end up worse off if you have to inform them that you are finding it difficult meeting payments. they may lower the monthly payments but the interest will just keep going up and you may be paying more at the end of the agreement. ( judging by other posts on this forum, that seems to be the case. )

If you got time before youre next payment, it may be worth while to put in a claim against these scroats for your ppi etc, if they've added it on that is, to bring you're balance down.

someone with better knowledge about this could help you out better.

what tends to happen is they will rewrite it add on another acceptance fee and spread it over more years and you end up paying thousands more unless you refuse to do this ;) put a payment offer in writing that due to circumstances you wish to pay X amount per wk/month until circumstances change and see what you get back :)

to see if you have been charged any unnecessary charges you need to get an sar as it will include everything they hold on you including all statements

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool: