Mistreated by Employer after six years of service

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4971 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you all for your support I couldn't have done this without you, and you gave me the kick up the backside I needed to say you can't treat me like this! I heard through the grapevine that things really kicked off and a emergency meeting was called, loads of shouting was heard from the video conference and the CEO is livid... It apparently sounded like he had told them to follow procedure and consult our HR Consultant which they hadn't done, they went through all my evidence and discussed them in full at the very end it sounded like the GM said "you still want to go ahead with this after she has proved everything to be incorrect" The controller said 200% yes, and the CEO said I will leave it up to you Guys to decide what to do, and that is all that has been heard. I haven't had any formal response, but I called in sick this morning.

Absolutely Appreciative:):):):):)

Monkeygirl ... You are doing it not us. Most of us have been through one trauma or other and have drawn a line in the sand. We can point you in the direction and give you support but it is your efforts that will win through. How do interpret that conversation?

:-) I know but you all gave me the strength, and I thank you for that. I'm not sure how to interpret it really, I'm thimking as I know the CEO well, that he asked them to do this, but asked them to follow procedure, and they didn't bother finding out what it is, so they tried to throw a bit of mud in the hope it would stick and he is furious it didn't work. The GM who I report into and classes me "as his backbone" is really not in agreement with this, and knows potentially how much of a mindfield this is tried to tell them they were wrong, but they haven't listened, i think they will contact the HR Consultant and try and make it stick or find something to replace it with, but I've just found out five mins ago, the CEO has landed in the UK and said the part time help I was getting needs to be full time starting immediately and that I am off sick but will be back on Monday:-o I don't know how he knows this...

Absolutely Appreciative:):):):):)