moosehead

Vodafone debt from 2007

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3645 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

are vodafone able to chase a debt from dec 2007 after they cancelled the direct debit i had with them as i termintaed my contract?

Hi moosehead,

So as not to get your query confused with Fi's I'll ask the Site Team to create a new thread for you.

Moving on to your query if they are charges payable then we would be able to request payment of them. If you have doubts over whether they are due or not you're welcome to get in touch with me via the steps in our pinned thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems.

Once you've sent it look out for your new thread and post your email reference number which you'll get when you receive our automated reply.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

posts moved to a thread of their own

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

well until i hear from vodafone i have told Lowells i will not pay anything. i want to know why the direct debit was cancelled by them in the first place and i will not be paying for a debt that is over two years old until i get the correct and relevant information, if at all.

have you already contacted vodafone and waiting a response or have you followed what Lee said?

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

i have contacted vodfone many times re this.

i have contacted vodfone many times re this.

If you follow Lee's instructions here, I am sure he will sort it for you. Or if Lee is unavailable, Kirsty.

Hi moosehead,

So as not to get your query confused with Fi's I'll ask the Site Team to create a new thread for you.

Moving on to your query if they are charges payable then we would be able to request payment of them. If you have doubts over whether they are due or not you're welcome to get in touch with me via the steps in our pinned thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...-With-Problems.

Once you've sent it look out for your new thread and post your email reference number which you'll get when you receive our automated reply.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

• Haha 1

Well let Lee check it out for you and see what and if can be done if you follow his advice:

Hi moosehead,

Moving on to your query if they are charges payable then we would be able to request payment of them. If you have doubts over whether they are due or not you're welcome to get in touch with me via the steps in our pinned thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

I'll get you next time :)

Hi moosehead,

As letsdothis and Ida have said I'm happy to take a look at this for you to see what's happened.

If you've emailed us before could you either let me know your email reference number or send me a PM with your email address and I'll try to trace your account from that.

Many thanks,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK