kymmie

Santander Charges Help

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3651 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I ve had an account with Santander only since October last year and have had charges every month I ve paid these charges until a they bounced a cheque which only took a day to be taken from my account so I rang my bank and was told if I put funds in by 2pm that day they would pay the cheque and no charges would be added to my account I got my husband out of work and he put funds into my account .. Checked my bank next day and they had bounced it and i was charged .. Complaints department after i phoned them said they charges would be removed and they was nt . My question is can they charge you twice i get charged for bouncing the cheque 38.00 and then i get unauthorised overdraft charge 25.00 can they do this? If they bounce it then how can i be overdrawn??????

I ve ceased using this account but what i dont understand is this they bounce my cheques when i had regular money being paid in and now I ve not had any funds going in they paid a cheque out of it and i m even more overdrawn ( This cheque should nt have hit the account and company are re embursing me plus charges) whicj i ll pay into account

The bank have phoned me and I ve told them of my complaint to be told they understand but i need to clear the debt on my account we are curently under debt councellsing with the citizen advice bureau .. I ve written to the onbudsman 3 weeks ago and recieved no reply so what do i do next as i recieved another statement with more charges for next month why i dont know as i dont use that account .

Thanks in adavance

Kymmie