maverick18

Having problems with commercial first - lets join forces

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3647 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

If you are a Commercial First customer past or present who have had difficulties with the company please do not hesitate to contact me for advice and assistance. I have been subject to their illegal and deceiteful operations and would like to help others in need. This company must be stopped and this can only happen if more of us come forward and take action against them.

they have charged me so much in fees, I actually want to sit down and work it out one day and get these fees back. Really does not make sense to charge you more fees when you are struggling.

Let me know if you get anywhere, happy to get involved.

Thanks