SeanT

6 missed payments on Experian file from British Gas???

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3651 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

(reposted here as getting no views over in energy firms, probably not the right place for it)

Anyone have any idea how this bunch of jokers can do this? I left British Gas, cancelled my direct debit
link3.gif
, and when the bill came I paid it - which I would consider normal...

BRITISH GAS TRADING - ELECTRICITY

Started 24/04/07 Balance £0 Settled 24/11/09

Monthly payment £0 over 0 months Status History

In the last 2 months of account activity, the number of status 1-2 is 00 and the number of status 3+ is 01

File updated for the period 20/12/09

wtf????

What's the best thing to do about this? I've complained to Gritish Bas, much good that will do me. It's clearly wrong, how is it even possible to be up to date with an account one month, and then 6 months late the following. I've had loads of declined applications, reduced credit limits and increased interest rates since christmas, and now I see why - I assume that with proof that my available credit has been affected and that I've been paying more in interest I can sue BG for this?

Can I do a CCA request, as I'm pretty sure I never signed a credit agreement with BG?

Firstly, did you ever give them permission to disclose your financial dealings? Of not, then you can get a removal based on this alone. If you did, you can challenge on accuracy. Best to do this with the CRA directly, as if BG do not respond in time, the CRA take it off to prevent an ICO complaint.