Jump to content

wife claimed PPI back from HSBC, now findout shortchanged?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4298 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

About 18 months ago my wife claimed PPI back from HSBC.


They were very quick to offer the money and also to get her to accept.

I didnt think it was a lot but we accepted.


Recently we did a CCA and lo and behold it looks like both our application forms are not valid or enforceable.


No wonder they were quick to sort it out.

She accepted as full and final settlement I think.


My question is can she ask for a breakdown of the PPI she paid over the years and check if they have screwed us over with the payment and if they have can we put in another claim against them?

Link to post
Share on other sites

it matters not if the cca is un-en or not, the debt still exists and that should not affect your ppi reclaim.


t might be an idea to scan up the cca and let cag members decided if the ppi refund was ok


scan your sheets/agreements

remove all pers info inc barcodes etc but leave all figures and dates.

goto one one of the many free online pdf converter websites

convert the image to pdf format.

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

browse to your pdf file and upload it

hit close this windows at the bottom below upload it box



please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you can convince a court that you have been misled into accepting full & final when their whole agreement was unenforceable then yes you can claim. However I suspect the lender will argue you agreed to full & final therefore you will have to look to the courts for permission to proceed to a declaration of unenforceability

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...