djvoodoopunk

Uk parrking control and debt recovery plus ltd letter

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3645 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I had a parking ticket from this company I have written to them explaining that I was the registered keeper and not the driver. Recently I had this letter sent from a debt recovery agency.

any advice about what to write to them next?

debt-recovery2.jpg

Very simple. Just ignore. You do not owe them a penny. Please read all the other threads on here that deal with private parking tickets.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

please dont write they will go away soon i to had an invoice from ukpc and 7 letters later they have stopped begging just sit back and have a laugh when the letters come to your door the last letter will be from parking control saying they have purchased the dept ? what dept