avamaria

I need help with capquest

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3654 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Can someone help please, I have read advise that has been given to others regarding capquest. After receiving a CCJ notification which I am defending I constructed a letter to capquest request CCA agreement and all other documentation to defend myself that they would use. The have written to say they purchased the debt and that as it related to an overdraft then there is no CCA - it is not relevant and I have to pay £10 subject access request. Additionally the letter is dated 4 days before the postmark on the envelope - which is likely to be a delay tactic.

Can they enforce something I have not signed an agreement on, and should I pay if it is to defend myself on something they are taking me to court on. The premise of the CCJ is because I apparently defaulted - I have never acknowledged the debt, I have clearly signed no agreement nor can they provide a breakdown. I only have 11 days left before the 28 is up and I cannot get the information

Edited by cerberusalert
duplicate post