babyonlyne

Catalouge Debts & CCA requests

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3653 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi all

would appreciate some help in getting through my latest task of attempting to reduce my debt.so far i have sent off 5 cca requests to Littlewoods, Studio, EOS Solution (who has the debt originally from Grattan & Freemans), Choice (managed by shop direct group) and Littlewoods Direct which is now apparently a Very account. very basic letters were all sent 19/07/10 (before i came across CAG) and to date i have received a signed copy of my agreement for Choice. I have also recieved correspondence from studio and my now VERY account.

VERY clearly states in their letter sent 3/8/10 they are unable to locate a copy of an executed agreement for my account but for my information enclose a copy of the current agreement which applied to this type of account. According to their records the account was opened on 25/03/06 which i dont have any proof of.

have they fulfilled my cca request because from what i understand by the wording of the letter "failure to provide a cca request within the prescribed timescale", they haven't because it's not an original and it certainly not signed and nowhere has my name or address printed. however having read through some of the threads there appears to be dates when amendments where made thats affects which sections apply.more importantly what should be my next course of action, to send another request and allow 30 days (which i read in 1 post: debt becomes unenforceable after 30+12 days but can become re-enforceable if agreement is found at a later date) or should i send the "failure to provide cca request..." letter as the 12+2 days have since passed. i've also read posts which suggest doing a SAR.

STUDIO replied 23/7/10 stating to comply with my request a sample credit agreement was enclosed on which my name, current address n account was added in ink.again does a sample credit agreement fulfil the cca request?

Littlewoods & EOS Solutions have failed to correspond.

would be grateful if someone could give me a general idea of what comes when... first cca request, then?

oh also on a dmp with payplan, if as suggested the 5 who have so far failed to fulfill my cca request are currently unenforceable until a copy of a true signed agreement can be provided, does that mean that i can legally stop/suspend payments to them with immediate effect

thanks in advance for any help that can be offered.

hi all

would appreciate some help in getting through my latest task of attempting to reduce my debt.so far i have sent off 5 cca requests to Littlewoods, Studio, EOS Solution (who has the debt originally from Grattan & Freemans), Choice (managed by shop direct group) and Littlewoods Direct which is now apparently a Very account. very basic letters were all sent 19/07/10 (before i came across CAG) and to date i have received a signed copy of my agreement for Choice. I have also recieved correspondence from studio and my now VERY account.

VERY clearly states in their letter sent 3/8/10 they are unable to locate a copy of an executed agreement for my account but for my information enclose a copy of the current agreement which applied to this type of account. According to their records the account was opened on 25/03/06 which i dont have any proof of.

have they fulfilled my cca request because from what i understand by the wording of the letter "failure to provide a cca request within the prescribed timescale", they haven't because it's not an original and it certainly not signed and nowhere has my name or address printed. however having read through some of the threads there appears to be dates when amendments where made thats affects which sections apply.more importantly what should be my next course of action, to send another request and allow 30 days (which i read in 1 post: debt becomes unenforceable after 30+12 days but can become re-enforceable if agreement is found at a later date) or should i send the "failure to provide cca request..." letter as the 12+2 days have since passed. i've also read posts which suggest doing a SAR. So from what l understand Very have sent you a BLANK agreement. If this is the case you need to send them an account in dispute letter as they have not provided any proof you have promised to pay them back. This is a standard response for Very, shop direct AKA littlewoods direct did change there name about a year ao to very.

STUDIO replied 23/7/10 stating to comply with my request a sample credit agreement was enclosed on which my name, current address n account was added in ink.again does a sample credit agreement fulfil the cca request? Well well well the standard response from Studio. This also needs a account in dispute letter as this in no way proves the account. The normal response to the account in dispute letter from Studio is denying any dispute saying they have fulfilled the cca request and if it turns out you never did sign a CCA then the account will be unenforcable. You would then more than likely do what l donr and say l never signed a cca then they will deny any wrong doing and say they will only look for the original in remote storage if ordered to by a court and if it is feasable. Then all l would do is write to them informing them you will not be paying till u get a cca that bears your signature and dated when the account was alledgedly opened.

Littlewoods & EOS Solutions have failed to correspond. You might just want to forget about doing anything with these until they next contact you in regards to the account then hit them with a account in dispute letter.

would be grateful if someone could give me a general idea of what comes when... first cca request, then?

oh also on a dmp with payplan, if as suggested the 5 who have so far failed to fulfill my cca request are currently unenforceable until a copy of a true signed agreement can be provided, does that mean that i can legally stop/suspend payments to them with immediate effect The long and Short answer of this is No they wont do anything and as result they will say you have a moral obligation to pay the debts and may even chuck u off the DMP this has been known as they done it to a fellow Cagger. Can you acess the account online if so u might be able to adjust the amounts owed to £0 and hope that they pay the compliant ones more now.

thanks in advance for any help that can be offered.

Hi

I have left comments in blue but could you scan up all agreements you have as it would make it easier for us to help u.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

So from what l understand Very have sent you a BLANK agreement. If this is the case you need to send them an account in dispute letter as they have not provided any proof you have promised to pay them back. hi thanks for your response. yes the agreement sent was blank (a version created 8/6/9) and the letter states "unfortunately we are unable to locate a copy of an executed agreement for your VERY account, but for your information we enclose a copy of the current agreement which applied to this type of account. this version includes all contractual variations which have taken place. According to our records, the account was opened 25/3/6. you agreed to make payments every 28 days. in accordance with the terms of the catalogue, statements are also issued every 28 days." just realised they dont send me statements every 28days or even once a year, violation of their own terms or a possible effect of being on a dmp? hmmm

Read your Studio thread, and the letter you got with the sample agreement to fulfil the cca request is exactly what i recieved. thread was very educative/interesting/funny

You might just want to forget about doing anything with these until they next contact you in regards to the account then hit them with a account in dispute letter. ok, its just that i thought/understood it to better to send the dispute letter sooner so that they cannot send the debt to a dca or another dca or register defaults on them. also a bit confused bout the account in dispute cos the majority of threads say 12+2 days makes a debt unenforceable but hav come across 1/2 that state 30+12 days, or maybe i misread/understood. either way, the question is how long do i wait because ultimately the aim of this is to pay what i am legally obliged to and clear off what i owe as quickly as i can. as far as i am concerned, no signed agreement = no pay effective immediately

The long and Short answer of this is No they wont do anything and as result they will say you have a moral obligation to pay the debts and may even chuck u off the dmp this has been known as they done it to a fellow Cagger. Can you acess the account online if so u might be able to adjust the amounts owed to £0 and hope that they pay the compliant ones more now. ok well they can say what they like, moral does not equal legal and honestly i wont lose any sleep @ night, i'll prob sleep better lol. cant ammend creditors balances from my side when i log in online. so far i have asked to stop payments to studio and that was done without any fuss so hoping the VERY account will be as smoothly halted/suspended. was going to ask them to stop littlewoods and the 2 EOS solutions as well but i'm not sure now (i know they recieved the cca requests) as you've suggested i wait till the respond. its just that if i keep on making my payments how much more likely are they to hurry on up with providing my agreement vs prospect of no payments. personally if so far out of the 6 requests sent, i only receive back one signed, i'll take my chances and payplan can remove me from the dmp if they feel they need to. i've got 10 creditors and to date it would appear i already have half to dispute (the 2 unsigned that i recieved and the 3 who havent replied)

how do i upload the agreements i've received? should i upload the unsigned ones as well as the signed one received?

thanks ever so much

You will need to scan them in and upload them to photobucket then from there upload them using the IMG code to here.

You say My studio thread has the same letter IS the cca they sent you the same? And what are the Terms and Conditions as l NEVER recieved these.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Silverfox what ideas do u have?

umm ok, greek to me... scanned byt lost me at photobucket :S... what's photobucket?

001.jpg

letter from very catalogue

006.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg