help needed with littlewoods

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4977 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there all,

i have served a cca agenst littlewoods and have just recived there response it says

"we refer to a recent request for a copy of your credit agreement.

unfortunatley we are unable to find a copy of an executed credit agreement for your littlewoods account.

but for your infomation we enclose a copy of the current agreement which applied to this type of account.

this version includes all contractual variations which have taken place."

i would like to know what i should do from here any help would be realy good as they asked me to sign a copy of there cca and send it back to them (dont think i will be doing that):grin:

and is this debt still enforcable ??

thanks for your time peeps

regards to you all danny

Do not sign it and send it back.

If a company does not have a copy of the original agreement, then yes it should be unenforcebale at court.

IF you read around the threads then you will see that it is always not clear cut in those terms as some poeple have found out when being taken to court.

The debt will still exist and they are still entitled to ask for payment.

Have you thought about any trying to reclaim any charges on the account, any insurance on it?

It helped me in acheiving full and final settlements with the accounts to get them cleared and off my back for good.

Ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)