tearingmyhairout

National Express Deliveries?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3647 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I'm wondering whether anyone here knows this company? I have googled, unable to locate their company, however did find information regrettably from USA they maybe working for debt collectors!

Today a man representing National Express Deliveries (this was embroidered on his jacket), asking whether an individual lived at this address (me)? As last week a parcel went to an address 10 doors away and obviously delivered to the wrong person. He then said he was in the area and his firm asked him to check the address details so the parcel could be delivered next week at a time convenient to me. Two worrying points really;

1. Who are these people

2. I am not waiting for a parcel delivery

If someone has encountered a similar experience please share, and more importantly if you know what they are up to.