Creditor Doesnt Have CCA

viper0507

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I sent of for a copy of my CCA and after numerous reminders and a couple months later recived a letter stating that they cant find the agreement so they have entered the details onto a fresh agreement but with my current address and not my adress at the time of taking out the loan and obviousley no signature they did refer to a case i think it was carey vs HSBC saying they was allowed to do this is this true?

anyone got any ideas of where i go from here ??

many thanks in advance

Julian

As far as I can remember, they are allowed to send a reconstruction but it must match the original agreement. Without a SIGNED agreement, they will be unable to enforce this debt through the courts (pre April 07)

The fact they have sent an agreement with your new address on obviously doesn't match the original.

Letter 9 possibly

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors.html

Don't remind them of your previous address.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE