style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5005 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bailiff called yesterday without any notice of him coming. I was in the back garden at the time , but heard raised voices and my wife shouting for me. I rushed to see what the problem was to find a man trying to push his way into the house. Another man was standing behind him. Oh deary me !!. What the **** didn't know was that my 5 sons and their friends were down at the time , and just about to fire up the barbie !.

To cut a long and painfull story , (for the scummy bailiffs ), they did not get the result they were hoping for.

I may be old fashioned , but anyone who lays a hand on my missus , I will not be held responsible. We have been married for 48 years , and during all that time , I have never raised a finger towards her. Some pox ridden vermin trying to enter my home by pushing my wife.............................say no more !

Incidently , never has punching some one in the face given me more satisfaction !!. And to make things even more sweeter , they never even reported it to the old bill !!.

The more people stood up to these pieces of **** , the less they will try to intimidate by acts of violence.

We can't condone the violence, of course, but couldn't you let us have the name of the company so that others can be warned. That would be helpful.

Also, advice to everyone, this kind of treatment of bailiffs would probably lead to the police and an arrest. It may well be in this case that there were so many witnesses to the whole thing that the bailiff doesn't dare.

Had there been no witnesses except for the backup bailiff, the story would have been very different.

Please let us have the name of the firm and of course in the event we are threatened by them, I assume you will be prepared to supply us with witness statements to confirm the story.

Ta

Bailiff called yesterday without any notice of him coming. I was in the back garden at the time , but heard raised voices and my wife shouting for me. I rushed to see what the problem was to find a man trying to push his way into the house. Another man was standing behind him. Oh deary me !!. What the **** didn't know was that my 5 sons and their friends were down at the time , and just about to fire up the barbie !.

To cut a long and painfull story , (for the scummy bailiffs ), they did not get the result they were hoping for.

I may be old fashioned , but anyone who lays a hand on my missus , I will not be held responsible. We have been married for 48 years , and during all that time , I have never raised a finger towards her. Some pox ridden vermin trying to enter my home by pushing my wife.............................say no more !

Incidently , never has punching some one in the face given me more satisfaction !!. And to make things even more sweeter , they never even reported it to the old bill !!.

The more people stood up to these pieces of **** , the less they will try to intimidate by acts of violence.

Well done :D

In case the Police do arrive, I assume your 5 sons and wife are on the same page, and never saw any assault?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]