Mickey V Capital One (visa)

mickey_0
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6445 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

CCA request sent, signed for on 8th August so as of 24th August they are in default and clock is ticking for 24th September!!

One question though, if anyone can advise, should I also send SAR to find out charges or is this really not necessary as if they cannot supply agreement debt is unenforceable anyway? Any advice or opinions most gratefully received!

Cheers

Mickey

Igroup - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 07/08 - not signed for so second sent 24/08 prelim sent 03/10 LBA prepared for Wednesday (if I can get my blinking printer working!!)

Gmac - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 07/08 - reply rec. 31/08 prelim sent 03/10 LBA prepared for Weds (subject to printer playing nicely!!)

Lloyds bank account - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 07/08 prelim sent 14/09 LBA sent 03/10 final go away letter received so now waiting for payday to start MCOL

Capital one V - CCA sent 07/08 - now in default

Capital one M - CCA sent 07/08 - now in default

Lloyds V - CCA sent 07/08 - info provided so now to S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)

Lloyds M - CCA sent 07/08 - info provided so now to SAR

Capquest/Citicards - CCA sent 07/08 - now in default

Cabot/Monument - CCA sent 07/08 - now in default