how do I make a complaint against hceo???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4177 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I want to make a complaint against a High Court Enforcement Officer.

I thought that I needed to fill in a Form 4 Complaint form. Apparently the procedure dealing with hceos is different to that dealing with bailiffs.

Has anyone done this??

If so, did you have to go via the "by hceos, for hceos" joke aka high court enforcement officers association (hceoa.org.uk)?

Grrrrrrr :mad:

Hi all

I want to make a complaint against a High Court Enforcement Officer.

I thought that I needed to fill in a Form 4 Complaint form. Apparently the procedure dealing with hceos is different to that dealing with bailiffs.

Has anyone done this??

If so, did you have to go via the "by hceos, for hceos" joke aka high court enforcement officers association (hceoa.org.uk)?

Grrrrrrr :mad:

Doing this is like pulling teeth as you are stymied at every approach.

When a HCEO is employed the actual HCEO dishes the work out to a minion to complete. The minion although he may be a "Bailiff" in another disguise but in this instance does not need to be Certificated or hold any other qualification and is answerable only to the HCEO who employed him. The assigned HCEO is responsible for the actions of the minion so if he committed assault, fraud etc then so the actual HCEO can be held for the same.

You have already found the Form 4 route does not apply. For the minion and assigned HCEO you should start off by complaining to the Company concerned - OK so they are investigating themselves so you know the answer that is coming. Next step up is the HCEOA - run by HCEO's for HCEO's so not much further joy there. Next step is to complain to the MOJ but a letter may just get swallowed up in the system - however if the problem is very serious then a complaint could be sent to Lord Bach who does follow what happens even if it appears nothing is happening. His details can be had from the They Work For You website.

Essentially you have to have them bang to rights - most common is proof of them charging for work not carried out - levies, valuations etc. Otherwise a lot of it will appear to seem like sour grapes.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]