MBNA Credit Card (A&L) PPI

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5006 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Hope someone can help. I've recently received back the SAR information from the A&L branded MBNA credit card, for which I wish to reclaim the PPI charges.

The SAR contains no contract or T&Cs or any information relating to the PPI, except a mention of the Telesales call in the call log and the deductions in the transaction lists.

Does the fact they have not supplied this mean there isnt any? How do i check the T&Cs, I dont believe i ever got any, i certainly never had the opportunity to review them.

Is there a template letter to write, or what information should i include? Do i have to add up all the totals or can i let them do that? lol

Thanks,

Jonny

Jonny,

Personally I would send the Letter Before Action letter in the sticky " full sar for ppi "

Unless you have all your statements for this account and therefore know exactly how much you have been charged each month, I suggest you hold off for the information before you submit a claim.

Better to have all the information and do the calculations yourself, less chance of MBNA fobbing you off.

DJ

Well, when I sent my original SAR I specifically mentioned PPI, and highlighted it, several times. Surely that should have been enough??! mm Perhaps not. I dont have all statements but do have a transaction list they provided, and the majority of statements. Thanks for your help, I'll keep you posted :)

Jonny