Lowell Financial and old phone contract with o2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5002 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I am in need of some help ASAP, basically I had a phone contract with o2 2 years ago which I terminated early and was charged for. I refused to pay based on the fact that the reason it was cancelled was due to the fact that they changed my tariff and would not change it back to the original one that I signed up for... anyways 2 years later I began to get letter after letter from the "lovely" people at lowell financial, this was also topped off with many calls to the point where I started to make payments even though told them that I did not have enough money coming in to make the payments that they requested.

I have looked at my credit profile and have seen that they have put a defaulted notice on my profile and want to know if I an request for this to be moved considering I am paying the money and have never had a default notice from them, not only that I want to know if there are any options open to me in regards to dealing with lowell as im completely confused and I really dont think I owe them £900, I paid them a payment last month and they even took a extra payment out of my account which is now being investigated as it was classified as a card payment, thus my bank said that as it was not a direct debit they must have stored my card details on file.

Please help me.

If it was a card payment then the bank will reimburse you and investigate it under their fraud department, get the bank to issue you with a new card to avoid this happening again, as for Lowlifes they do like Mobile phone contracts because they believe people can't question the validity of the agreement.

However to sort this out, what you need to do is to ignore lowlifes, stop paying them, cancel all direct debits to them, if you have set any up, and get a new card.

Send O2 a SAR, along with £10 and they will send you all of your account details up to and including your early termination, this will then allow you to have sight of when they changed your tariff, and if you dispute this, you can then open up dialogue with O2 complaints department and get them to sort it out.

Ignore Lowlifes.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Guest Lowell CRT

Hi honeyb1234

I have just seen your post about Lowell and am very sorry to learn of the difficulties you have experienced, regarding your dispute with O2, questions around your default and amount outstanding.

We would like the opportunity to deal with your concerns through our dedicated Complaints Resolution Team. The Complaints Resolution Team is entirely independent to our Collections Department. Our sole aim is to deal with customer specific concerns.

We appreciate you may have some reservations about contacting us, but please let me assure you we are here to help.

To ensure your enquiry reaches one of our trained Complaints Resolution Officers, please use our direct email [email protected]

As soon as we hear from you we will be able to put your account on hold, stopping any collections activity, whilst we deal with your enquiry.

We hope to be in contact with you soon.

James

Lowell Complaints Resolution Team

Ignore him,

as for Lowlifes they do like Mobile phone contracts because they believe people can't question the validity of the agreement.

However to sort this out, what you need to do is to ignore lowlifes, stop paying them, cancel all direct debits to them, if you have set any up, and get a new card.

Your "Help" and "Concerns" James, are not wanted.

• Confused 1

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

My suggestion is to make a complaint to 02 using their complaints process. See http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mobile%29,CASE=13668

Then if you want, send Lowell CRT a letter or email, advising them that you have made a complaint to 02. Suggest that they put the account on hold, until the complaint with 02 has been resolved.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I would thoroughly ignore lowlifes, I very much doubt that they even have a Complaints resolution team, least of all be in the slightest bit concerned about how it treats people. LOWLIFES SHOULD BE IGNORED. Entertain them at your peril.

Entertain them at your peril.

as above ,IGNORE

James likes to pop up every couple of wks with the same robotic script.

8 pointless posts.looking forward to your 9th.maybe you could supply the postal address for the complaints team on that one?

you trying to say i'm a ??

james is probably sam barnyard

:p

Is it wrong to like the idea of that?;)

• dx100uk changed the title to Lowell Financial and old phone contract with o2