style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3930 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took a loan with mr lender for £255 a few months ago. I lost my job and was unable to pay the full amount back. I emailed them and we agreed that I could make payments of £30 to clear the balance, I made the first payment on 30th july.

Having checked my bank account today, the BASTARDS have taken 4 further payments of 50, 90, 110 and 5.28 to clear the balance. I tried to phone them and they would not help. I tried to phone my banka nd they cant help cause it was a point of sale transaction. Is there anything I can do, i have a young child and no money until the end of this month. Please someone help

These companies are all the same Ive now changed my bank account so (in my case) Wonga cant get to it best thing to do is make sure you either cancel your debit card or change accounts then blast em out the water I myself are fighting one company and have lots of backing did they agreevia e mail or writing to put a payment plan in place or just verbally on the phone if in writing then you have em by the proverbials.

thanks for the replies. they agreed via email. I have printed everything off and saved emails. I refused to talk to them on the phone as I could not record my calls so I demanded that they contact me via email. I sent them 9 emails and it took them 7 days to finally response to me. They kept calling my phone at work at home and sending me letters and charging £12 per letter. So toofiegap how do you reckon I can get my money back, what do I need to say to them/threaten them with OFT?

OFT are about as useful as a chocolate fireguard I couldn't get my money back as I had no PP in place bank says that they couldnt as you need permission from the lender at all I am fighting them other routes several media people are interested in my story so I am awaiting for them to come back. The E mails are proof They agreed to a payment plan therefore you can show these to your bank (go in oersonally and tell them that they took money fraudulently from your account) all these leeches should Lose thier licences if you have time read my thread on Fight with wonga will give you an insight what they did to me. on mine even though I only owe them a grand sum of 3.00 they recon I still owe them everything (yeah right and also still adding interest on it even though I disputed it they refuse to put it on dispute. I also urge to to report your card lost and get a new one to stop them stealing anymore from your account and pay them (if anything left outstanding) directly to them rather than dd or card cos they will put you in a very nasty situation.