honeyb1234

Marshall Ward CCA Request blank agreement

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3651 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

:confused:Hi Guys,:confused:

I recently sent a CCA request to Marshall Ward (16/07/2010) and a few days ago received a response stating that they could not locate a copy of an executed agreement for my account also for my informaiton they enclosed a copy of the current agreement which applied to my type of account. They then told me the date that the account was opened, the amount currently owed and the amount paid in the last 12 months.

I dont think that they complied with the CCA request and I would like some advice as to what the next step would be, if anyone has a template letter that I could send I would be very grateful.

Kind Regards

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

i must admit i do like the second letter although as I sent my original letter on 16th August, they have not passed there time limit of 40 days so I think I will have to send them number 9!

They have admitted that they do not have the Agreement, so, the account remains un-enforceable in Court. The decision is now yours to make. You can offer payments at a rate acceptable to you, or you can put the account into (permanent) dispute saying that until the Agreement (that they don't have) is supplied you will be making no further payments.

Also, bear in mind your CRA files. This alleged debt will remain on your files until 6 (5 in Scotland) have passed since last payment/acknowledgement. If you start making payments, this will prolong the length of time this alleged account remains on your files.

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.