honeyb1234

Littlewoods CCA request fooling around!!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3656 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Guys!

This is my first post so please excuse me if I have posted in the wrong location! Basically I really need as much help as I can get I am currently having problems with littlewoods who have placed various charges on my account. I sent a cca request with the fee on the 16/07/2010 which they sent back to me on the 6th August, minus the fee with a note attached saying

"Please provide correct account reference/ previous address details"

Now silly me I missed a digit of my account number on the cca request, but I am wondering why they would need my previous address as surely they already have it on file as that is where the account was originally started, plus they have my name and current address on the letter which is on my account with them.

I am not sure what to do next should i send them the information requested and what would happen in regards to the timescale for them to respond. i.e would the 30 calender days and 14 working days timescale start over again????

Any information on the subject or templates would be grately appreciated.

Thanks guys

You need to send them the info that they need, the 40 days starts from when they are happy it is you that is the subject if it is a SAR. Once you provide the correct account number, then they have no excuses.

If it is a CCA request, then it is 12+2 days.

Thank you I will send the info now

I wouldn't send them your previous address, but you must give them the correct account number, as they will need that to identify the account. The reason i say don't send them your last address is because they will send you a new agreement with your name and address on it claiming it is a true copy. If they do not have your old address they will put your new one on it and it will not be a true copy as the details are wrong. Tell them they know your address as they have sent letters to you at that address. If you have not moved since you opend the account they do not need to know your old addy.

The 12 days will start from when they receive the correct details, the 30 day bit was repealed in 2006.

ok great so if i send the letter tomoz i should expect a reply by the 23rd?

Think I've read somewhere, but Isn't a CCA request done on the account number rather than the person/address?

I wouldn't give them your previous address.