feefofum

The new search function is odd,.. why can't I see my previous posts?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3652 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All,

I'm trying to find a thread I created about some problems I had with the AA many moons ago. However when I use advanced search of Consumer Forum and enter my username and set the search to all posts, I only get my last thread.

Where have all my other posts gone and how can I find them please?

Many thanks

Fi

Here you go:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?20123-The-AA-How-should-I-complain

At the moment, search/find all posts does not return any posts made before the upgrade. Hopefully that will be fixed.

In the meantime you can find a thread by searching on Google with keywords followed by :site:consumeractiongroup .co.uk

• Confused 1

or click on 'settings' top right, then 'subscriptions' on the left, this will bring up every thread you've posted on and started.

• Confused 1

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi FFF

New software on the forum lately but all sorting itself out now thanks to our Webmaster and us whinging minnies lol :-)

A quick way to find all your posts/threads (as I've just discovered!), now everything is calming down, is to click on your username in your post, it takes you directly into your profile and if you look on the left hand side, you will see "Find all started threads". Click on that and Bob's your uncle :-)

Bo

Edited by Brassed off

Thanks everyone, very much appreciated!

BW

Fi

• Haha 1

In fact the database had to be re-indexed. This took more than two days and very serious server load.

It has now been completed and all posts and threads should now be available through searches as ususal.

There are still glitches to sort out but it is improving. WebMaster is working hard to address all issues.

Sorry about the inconvenience. It hasn't been an easy upgrade