BankFodder BankFodder

chattanooga

Look Again catalogue CCA - Enforceable?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2876 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Good just tell em ii's the only way they are

going to get any money, AND as you are saving

them the DCA's COMMISSION can you have a DISCOUNT please.:madgrin:

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I just don't get this lot at all.

I've just checked my credit file and the balance is recorded as owned by 'look again' but the account status is 'up to date' and the balance is £1 in credit. I still get occasional mail/call from EOS but I have it on record that the account is still owned by Look Again and I have heard nothing to suggest otherwise.

I guess my question is, should I keep paying into an account which is now going into credit or just stop? I dunno, this situation is just weird and all for a balance of just over 100 quid.