Is lifting ban from TK Maxx possible?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5002 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been caught shoplifting from TK Maxx 2 months ago, I had to sign banning order and the police issued me £80 fine. Since then I have paid the fine, paid the retail loss prevention £115. Now I'd like to know if I can get rid of my ban somehow? I'd like to continue shopping there and I realise my action was wrong and I don't plan on doing it ever again. Any advice? Thank you.

i had no idea not paying was an option until i stumbled upon this site, live and learn. at least i see it as valuable life lesson that will keep me in place :) do i have to contact the head office or the shop i was caught in? and how do i go about doing that?

To be honest, I wouldn't bother. It was mentioned in an earlier thread that TKM 'ban' atound 10 people per week from their stores (that's EACH store, not across their empire). The only way to enforce the ban is to have security staff with pictures of ALL those banned, in the hope they are identified and entry prohibited. Start with visiting other stores to rebuild your confidence, and by the time you get back to your local one, you'll be another anonymous face in the crowd. They worst they could do? Ask you to leave - and pubs do that all the time!