Lowell Financial Ltd making (unrecorded enquiry) on my credit file.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5000 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have no bad debts and have never had any bad debts.

I always pay on time and the only debt I currently have is on my credit card and on this I pay the full outstanding sum every month!

Why then is a DCA inspecting my credit file.

16 Checks since January 2010.

The only other check on my file this year was an unrecorded enquiry made by my credit card company and they do that every 6 months usualy just before they increase my credit limit as they did at the begining of this month.

I understand that these checks are not visible to any organisation searching my credit file,

however I am concerned that this Llowell Financial Ltd knows more about my financial dealings over the last 7 months than I or even my bank does.

Are they acting legaly by using Credit Reference Agencies to spy on people who have done nothing wrong?

Write to Lowell at the is address

Mr. Rob Sands

Compliance Manager

Lowell Group

Enterprise House

1 Apex View

Leeds

LS11 9BH

Instruct them to remove the unauthorised search, state that

you have no liability to them in any way, and will seek redress

if they do not comply.

Send similar letter to credit reference agency.

Send RD.

Also see my thread on CRA Forum.

Mr. Rob Sands

Compliance Manager

sure this is lowell?:eek: never heard of this one before,but there is a rob sands at muck hall;)

There was a post awhile back stating that MH are now part of Lowell, so perhaps Rob Sands is compliance manager of the revised group.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Sorry spelling.... It's Lowell...

I have been informed that Lowell have been Data Mining people and selling the information to clients and looking for indications of financial fraud for the UK government.

It has been sugested that they and others have been given lists of people under investigation for serious criminality eg. putting bins out on wrong day, school catchment area fraud, benefit fraud.

I will add that I got this information from a privicy group that border on parnoid but then when you believe that you are being watched and the government put up posters saying

"We are watching you",

"You never know when we will strike",

"Do you know who is watching you"

and TV reports of children being followed by private investigators I'm not supprised! LOL

Guest Cartaphilus
for serious criminality eg. putting bins out on wrong day,

Serious 'criminality'. Don't make me laugh!

I have been informed that Lowell have been Data Mining people and selling the information to clients and looking for indications of financial fraud for the UK government.

Ooh, then, wonder if the ICO knows this. After all he was on TV last week or the week before publicly asking for a meeting between himself and the goverment about this. Also, what is meant by 'data mining' beyond the obvious?